Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hey Ya'll.....

HossHoss Posts: 14,587
edited 8:50AM in EggHead Forum
My laptop went down last week. :angry: Been lurkin a little from work but could'nt post anything. :( Nice break for ya'll. :) :laugh: Just passed the time brew'in and que'in.

100_4208.jpg

100_4207.jpg
·

Comments

• At least we know you are alive and well, doing the same ole same ole! Send some of that Apple Pie South!
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
    ·
  • Looking mighty fine!!!
    ·
  • misfitmisfit Posts: 358
    So you couldn't, or shouldn't post anything from work? :evil: Good to have you back in the fold. How's that garden coming along? We all love the pics and even some of us get some treats, You are Da Man.
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,485
    man, WHEN are you gonna figure it out?! geeze. B) ;)

P1070150.JPG

It NEEDS to be CHOPPED!!! :laugh:
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,406
    Hi Hoss, Been missing you. Richard made a sauce out of that???? How is it?
    I better email him.... :angry:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    I been wondering where you've been. I see you ain't changed. Your still maikin great looking Q. ;) I swore off apple pie. :blush:

My desktop is still missing in action. I assume your fixed now. :ermm: :huh:
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Lets fight! :laugh:

000_2601.jpg
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Hey, you're back from the swamps! Nothin skarier than bein lost in the swamp without a PC.
    ·
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Looking good. Glad to see your back around. Nothing worse than when the computer is down.
    ·
  • U2U2 Posts: 26
    You just gave me a great idea on how to bottle my home brew--Thanks, no more 12 oz'ers
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Nice stash of brew!!! Been wondering where you were - you drove me crazy last summer with all the photos you posted of the things you canned from your garden. Got my canners and jars organized and I've been busy...made this salsa last night and it's dayyy-uuuummmm hot - but oh - so - good! Blueberry jam and peach-pepper jam coming up this weekend. Thanks for getting me hooked on this canning thing.... :woohoo:

IMG_2700.jpg
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Nice mi amigo...good to hear from ya'
    ·
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,106
    How are you ernions doing? My gerlic is close to hatching...
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,345
    Glad you are back and puter is working ;) . the silence was deafening. :silly: Nice lemonade you have there :lol:
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Seriously, I need that apple pie recipe! Please send... :whistle: :P :)
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    I think the "Revenuers" crashed my laptop! :laugh: Thanks.
    ·
    Thank ya kindly. :)
    ·
    Very long story.Thanks.
    ·
    :P :laugh: Thanks friend.
    ·
    It's Gooo-oood! I tried to turn the bottle where everybody could'nt read it! :laugh: :evil: The King called to check on me today.Give him a jingle and place your order. ;)
    ·
    Thanks Tim. :) Liquor is like a lotta other stuff,made to sell,not use. ;) :laugh:
    ·
    You got that rite!!! :)
    ·
    I actually had to break out a REAL cookbook to get a recipe! :laugh:
    ·
    I'm with you.32 ouncers!The cheapest place I have found is Fred's Dollar Store.$6.50 for a dozen. :)
    ·
    Be CAREFUL.It is ADDICTING! :woohoo: Maybe woprse than "Eggin"! :laugh: Looks like great eats e.
    ·
    I have been keeping tabs on you from the work computer. :laugh: Great lookin party with the beautiful ladies.Glad Spring Chicken wasn't there pointing his "Toy" at them!!! :laugh: :blush: :evil:
    ·
    They are about to "play out". :( Oh well,it's been a good run.I'll plant more next year. :)
    ·
    Thanks! That is "Apple Pie" in a jar. ;)
    ·
    :evil: You want the "REAL" one or the published one??? :laugh:
    ·
  • smoky bsmoky b Posts: 648
    That's mitee fine in hoss-speak!
    ·