Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

a lucky find!!

Options
KennyG
KennyG Posts: 949
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
cart.jpg
<p />Hi Gang,[p]Check out my newly assembled (yes, some assembly required) BBQ serving cart from Sam's Club - Bakers and Chefs brand mfg by Grand Hall. It was the last one left and something I've been trying to find for a long time. Includes a sink and faucet which can be plumbed in or simply connected to the garden hose, a food prep area with cutting board and beverage bottle holder/ice compartment. Also plenty of storage with full sized drawer and lower storage area. It's mostly stainless and seems to have all the features of like units I have found at high end web sites selling for up to 2 grand (ouch). All for 10 cents on the dollar. The clerk at Sam's told me that they received 10 of these today and they sold in just a couple of hours. You'll have to move quickly on this one, it's the perfect entertaining accessory and you can't beat the price.[p]K~G

Comments

• KennyG
    Options
    cart.jpg
    <p />Whoops, made a type on the URL

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    KennyG,[p]
    Did they have grass seed on sale too?? heheheheheheheehe[p]Tim

• Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Options
    Tim M,
    Maybe he jist needs the "grass"! Yuk! Yuk! :^)))

• Tim M
    Options
    Dr. Chicken,[p]Looks kinda like the Mars explorer pictures, but with stainless steel in the foreground. [p]Tim
  • KennyG
    Options
    Tim M,[p]C'mon Tim, that's not nice! They tell me I should have a lawn within the next 6-8 weeks. My dog is counting on it.[p]K~G

• Tim M
    Options
    KennyG,
    Sorry - I still remember Woody commenting on my rusty nails in my outdoor table in a picture. With as much rain as we have here lately - my Egg is looking like Chia-Egg. Actually around here the builders are not allowed to sell a house unless the yard has been strawed and seeded at least. It just strange for me to see one like that after closing.[p]Tim :-)

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Tim M,
    Our front yard looked like that for two years! Hey Kenny, make sure they till some organic matter into that compacted soil. Will save you a lot of time fighting weeds in the future!![p]Nice unit there. Kenny will have cookers and equipment surrounding him, and running water too. He will look like Neil Pert (drummer for Rush who has drums and percussion equipment surrounding him). [p]Cheers
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Tim M
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]I hope he takes a new picture with all that stainless surrounding those lowly ceramic things. [p]Tim
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Tim M,
    It is about time for a Kenny G collection photo update.
    All set up on his new patio. Yeee!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    KennyG, Great chunks of Stainless.. I saw those at Sam's here, and gave it a quick going over. I liked it then, and now I like it even better. They even have garden hose inside hookup..and it would work great for a walleye cleaning station plus BBQ.
    Congratulations...
    C~W
    When's the corn coming up..????

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]I am inspired by the photographs posted on this forum. From the awesome setups of KennyG, YB, JJ, and Smokin' Bob to the frequent pics of cooks from Tim M and GFW and all the others. Makes me drool on my keyboard while I dawdle in the stone ages of photography with throw away cameras from the local supermarket.[p]Yeee, indeed!
    Cornfed

• KennyG
    Options
    Tim M,[p]I agree and I'm getting verrrrrrrrry angry at the builder as there are many items that were pointed out in the final walk-thru which are still uncompleted. I've been thinking about hanging out at the model home during weekends and explaining to prospective buyers what they can expect AFTER the sale. I'd rather cook though.[p]K~G