Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

let's see your eggs and setups

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Super nice setup Clay. Personally I am a sitter so I would like a short stool for your mini table as well. ;)
    ·
  • RGBHVRGBHV Posts: 1,317
    Ah, that's what I'm looking for.

Michael
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    Goodness Clay, tha is a thing of beauty!!! Art, really!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Mini.JPG
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

In the egg Capt. Frank not outside.

GG
    ·
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
    Had all 4 cooking Sat. night
    sq441z.jpg
    Mini got to go on a boat ride yesterday
    20go5fn.jpg
    ·
  • Too cool Susan - Egg setup and boat ride :)
    ·
  • wubbswubbs Posts: 7
    photo53.jpg
    ·
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    9c663566.jpg
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    ·
  • GolfnutGolfnut Posts: 135
    You all have a sickness...
    ·
  • GrumpaGrumpa Posts: 861
    Here are a few shots of my meager set up. I like to keep things mobile for flexibility and as you can see I am a softy enjoying the shade of an awning and breeze of ceiling fans. :laugh:

P1010011_01.jpg

P1010016_01.jpg

P1010017_01.jpg
    ·
  • LambchopsLambchops Posts: 166
    Autumn09_126.jpg
    ·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,970
    Morning All:

My fun place...
    P4050902.jpg

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • Right on QRight on Q Posts: 42
    Here are my 3 eggs, XL, Large and Medium. This set has caused 2 of my friends to get thier own eggs. :laugh:

100_2553.jpg
    ·
  • Serial GrillerSerial Griller Posts: 1,186
    Wow ! Those are nice.I'm not even going to post my pics.I just have a basic Naked Whiz table.
    ·
  • ribbobribbob Posts: 2
    Family010-1.jpg

Family016-1.jpg
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,109
    what more could one need

100_0865.jpg
    ·
  • B&BKnoxB&BKnox Posts: 264
    Joan I used the exact same as Pat, but only 4 coats and currently I cover my egg when not in use.
    Be Well

Knoxville TN
    ·
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Another one egg family
    Opener.jpg

Smoking.jpg

BuzzieSmoking.jpg

Handel.jpg
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,696
    Wow! $200!!! How long did you have to stay in jail for that crime LOL.

I think we all are waiting for that "perfect" garage sale where we can "haul it off for them" for only $10. But only if THEY pay YOU in cash...

Spring "Life - Pay More Get Stuff. Dream - Pay Less Get Same Stuff" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Is that toilet bolted down or is it portable? :huh:
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,109
    thats a permanent, heres my portable ;) everyone needs a hopper in the living room in front of the tv :laugh:

017-1.jpg
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    DSCN8217.jpg

The Beggmuda Triangle, is a region in the northeastern part of México where a number of egged plates allegedly disappear mysteriously. Popular culture has attributed these disappearances to the paranormal activity by an extraterrestrial egger. Documented evidence indicates that a significant percentage of the incidents were inaccurately reported or embellished by later authors, and numerous official agencies have stated that the number and nature of disappearances in the area is similar to that in any other area in the world where green eggs are at work.
    ·
    I head about that at one of our UFO meetings.

Spring "Belief In Truth Is More Powerful Than Truth Itself" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA Earth
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Not as scenic as many, buy my little desert oasis.

IMAG0585.jpg
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    I've been told there is a big ranch in Texas where zillions of egged plates allegedly disappear mysteriously. Friends have attributed these disappearances to the paranormal activity of the owner. His continuous documented evidence indicates that Green Extraterrestrial Girls are always hot & under forced labour to provide for his & his demanding friends' many culinary needs.
    ·
    "Abnormal" not "Paranormal," but this is Texas and so far there's no law against being abnormal. Otherwise, there would be no Texas.

But things DO disappear, especially here at the Chicken Ranch.

Spring "Normal Is For Sissies" Chicken
    ·
  • dtcdtc Posts: 24
    Moved
    ·