Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Deployed Mini Big Green Egg

Options
mb2p
mb2p Posts: 1
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello All,
As the proud parents of Cpt. Chris Pearson, we would like to say thank you to all that were involved in the deployment of the mini BGE and supplies to Afghanistan. As his parents we know that it came at a time Chris as well as the other soldiers needed some encouragement. We are truly amazed by the generosity of all of you!
Thank you so much for caring.
Morgan and Barbara Pearson

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Great group of caring folks around here that enjoy doing for others. Thanks to your son, as a Navy dad (son is in Bahrain) I know how you feel.
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    I am honored to be a part of this forum, and to have the opportunity to help others - that's the thing about the people on this forum - they amaze me every day. I'm thankful for your son and the other soldiers - their service to this country is awesome! Mr. & Mrs. Pearson - you should be proud! :)

Hang around here - you might like us! ;)
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    thank you :) but the biggest thank you goes to you and your family and to Chris and the whole crew that is doing a part over there. if a mini egg helps make some bright spots then we had it EASY! it has been fun seeing the pics and sharing a bit of their world.
  • Madame Le Oeuf Vert
    Options
    Thank you to them and all they do for us!!
  • uglydog
    uglydog Posts: 256
    Options
    I have enjoyed the opportunity to participate in this morale boosting event, and Chris has done a fantastic job of posting pictures of his cooks and of the soldiers who are serving with him. As Elizabeth suggested, hang around here. Consider even going to an Eggfest sometime- you will meet some cool folks and get some great eats! Thanks for your and Chris' service.

Uglydog
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    I think what everyone said before me also speaks for all the rest of us. Supporting our troops is the least we can do.

Thank you for writing.

Spring "Been In The Service And Appreciated Any Support From Home" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Thank you for the note. We look forward to the pictures Chris posts of the mini in action.
    We are so happy we could do something for him and his guys.
    Please join us at a Big Green Egg Fest and let us say thanks in person to you.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Please tell Chris to keep those pics coming!
    Great to see the enjoyment on the faces of our troops B)