Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Eggland Fest

Options
Egghead Willie
Egghead Willie Posts: 185
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Cant wait. This is our first. Look forward to meeting everyone. Where are people staying? Any idea whats on the menue for Friday night? Is there alcohol allowed? And whats the best time to show up Satuarday? See you all there.

Comments

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    The host hotel is Lamie's Inn and some are also staying at a Marriott Fairfield Inn in Exeter, NH...yes coolers are allowed. I hear Lobstah rolls and other items are on the menu Friday night. Try to get there by 8-9:00AM on Saturday if you are a taster & earlier if you are a cook. Come with an empty stomach as you will not going to believe all of the great food.

Chairs are also a good idea to bring....see y'all there.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    Hi Bill, well they have done a wonderful lobster roll feed in the past with all kinds of side items. they have beer, wine and soda also but some byob their fav anyways. we will be getting there after lunch some time to set up camp and get settled in LOL we stay there but the rest of our group is split between Lamie's and the Marriott. we are very early risers so we start cooking breakfast pretty early for the set up crew sat morning. the cooks are allowed in before tasters. I think tasters are in at 9. some are crashing at our camper for a bit after the meet and greet.You are welcome to join us :) byob and relax :) Julie
  • Egghead Willie
    Options
    Thanks. Great info. I was hoping beverages were allowed. Didnt want to walk around with a pocket full of nips. LOL Were at the Farifield in Exter.
  • tpc1
    tpc1 Posts: 54
    Options
    We are looking forward to it also. But stupidly i did not make reservations for a room and seem to be striking out.
  • tpc1
    tpc1 Posts: 54
    Options
    We are looking forward to it also. But stupidly i did not make reservations for a room and seem to be striking out.