Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

dog/fish pics, food pics, and daffolillys

Options
fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,767
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
went bass fishing this weekend up the river, smallies were just finishing their spawning run and the big ones were moving back to the lake, did manage to find some though. dog still wants to go but this may be his last trip, we see what the doctors come up for new meds today. he takes almost as much as dad. didnt get the 45 day old strip steak fathers day dinner pics but did get some of chicken and roasted taters

003-14.jpg

006-18.jpg

007-16.jpg

010-12.jpg

011-11.jpg

012-11.jpg

013-10.jpg

we finally had some sun and flowers around the camp

014-9.jpg

015-7.jpg

017-6.jpg

018-2.jpg

019-5.jpg
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• transversal
    transversal Posts: 719
    Options
    Looks like a great place to unwind.
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Hope the dog got something special to nibble B)
    Looks like a relaxing weekend for all :)
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    I hope the vet comes up with a nice mix of good stuff to make things feel better :( keep us posted you know we are all there with you in our hearts. nice looking chicken and the taters looked really good!
  • Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Options
    That is a nice Smallmouth Bass!
    Your pooch sounds like he's getting as much medication as my funnelhead :laugh:
  • Mr Holloway
    Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Options
    Great pics
    Glad you and your buddy got a fishing trip in :)
    Hope the new meds help

Shane
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Great post Fishless, I love seeing the smallies. They were one of my favorite fish when I lived up that way. It always seamed that any body of water bigger than a puddle would have a good supply of smallies and/or pickerel to keep us well amused. As long as the ice was out my 16' Old Town was on the truck or in the water. My buddies family had a camp over on China Lake that was always great for smallies. I miss the challenge of a light weight spinning rig with 6# test line and a small Mepp's spinner working the structure. Paradise!

The food looks fantastic and spring in Maine is a pleasure to see. Hope the pup is OK and thanks for sharing.

Blair

• Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    Nice pics, I hope your pup does OK, those are some nice looking fish :)
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    wow those some good looking fish!! sorry about your fishing buddy!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Some nice looking pictures, thanks for sharing. Hope the vet can get meds right so your buddy can have more outings with dad.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx