Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

What food saver to buy...

BarManBeanBarManBean Posts: 129
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Had a yardsale this weekend and it went pretty well so we have a bit of extra cash. We did buy a smallish freezer for food storage and I am thinking that adding a food saver would be a good idea. I currently use freezer paper and zip locks, but would like to be able to store meat for longer periods of time.

I started looking at Savers tonight, but have NO IDEA what I am looking for...what features do i want to have, is it necessary to spend a lot of money for good/consistent results, etc.

Any advice would be much appreciated, especially from those that own models that you have been happy with.

Comments