Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

OT Need range hood advice

JohnBJohnB Posts: 170
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We're gong to re-do our kitchen. I'm letting the wife handle this even though I do all of the cooking. We're going to replace our gas range but keep the size -- 30" I believe. We don't need a large unit because I cook on the egg 5 out of 7 days a week at least.

Anyway, I do saute a lot on the burners, and also fry bacon, eggs, etc... We're going to install some type of exhaust hood above the new unit. We can either get one that vents the exhaust outside or that has a charcoal filter and just recalculates the air. Does anyone have any recommendations or experience, either good or bad, with these options?

thanks in advance,

John

Comments