Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

No Dear,, Not Now,,,

FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
edited 12:22AM in EggHead Forum
I can't cut the grass I have to watch the ribs :whistle:

• Poor, poor Pat B)
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Where is your drink? :laugh: ;)
    Happy Pops Day!
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 550
    i see nothing wrong with that reasoning.... B)
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    HAHAHA.I guess it's not hunting season :whistle: :laugh:

• Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Seems like a valid excuse. Enjoy your Fathers Day.
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,005
    Morning Pat:

Now that is the way to "watch the ribs"...I can be there in about an hour (in Orlando with family at the moment)...will they be ready by then?

Have a GREAT day!

Brandon, FL

• eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Pat, when you follow AZRP's method for hot tubbing ribs, I think he meant that you should put the ribs in the hot tub. :huh: :whistle: :P Here's a link for your review:

Happy Father's Day, Pat!
  • Double BogeyDouble Bogey Posts: 626
    Happy Father's Day Pat. I'm not sure your excuse will hold up because it looks like you have someone right there with you that would gladly keep an eye or something on the ribs. Now, go cut the grass.
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    It's tough DOW :whistle:
    that was before 1:00 Molly,,, wait,, it's 5:00 somewhere right? :woohoo:
    well at least someone sees it my way B) thanks
    The neighbors might get upset,, hey Doug you have a extra potato gun laying around? :evil:
    thanks Mark same to you
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Guess I need to run out and grab more ribs :laugh: Enjoy the family time Jay
    Hey Doc, where ya been hiding? These are slow cooked so they just need to be close to the hot tub :whistle: :laugh: Hope all is well.
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    So sorry that you are having to cook today....looks like a very challenging task :woohoo: Hate you won't get to enjoy that "fresh cut grass" scent...! :silly:
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    HA HA I love it Pat :) now dry off and get the grass done.. (that is from Wendy)
    Larry I thought for sure you would be on my side :( Maybe it will rain or something :whistle: :laugh:
    If I can't delete Larry's post I might have that fresh cut grass scent :ermm:
    Hey,, don't you need to call Larry or something? Oh and do you have an extra snorkle? Kim's out of town. :laugh:
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    I've been held up at the office with this gentleman with a very perplexing problem. I finally got a handle on the problem and everything's OK. :whistle:
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    hehehehee That is funny. Roughing it are you!

Good job but I haven't found a Doc yet willing to attempt my problems but I guess they are more up Fangs alley. :laugh: :laugh:
    Yea it's tough Kent,, the snow is right up the road at about 1,986 miles :ohmy: :laugh:
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Also I am so not letting Neil see this......
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,734
    I'd like to do something like that but I'd disturb you know who...

There's nothing quite like a possessive spa monkey.

Spring "Always Something At The Chicken Ranch" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    Is that Steve? :laugh: :laugh:
    Sorry Julie but I already emailed it to him :evil:
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Priceless! What a great way to spend Father's Day.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,765
    Pat, this has to be a first in eggdom! You are going through the 12,000 post mark while sitting in your hot tub playing with your...ribs! :laugh:
    Dunlap, IL