Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggs By The Bay

raider60raider60 Posts: 62
edited 7:19PM in EggHead Forum
Another great Eggfest at Eggs By The Bay--thanks to all who sponsored it and cooked al of the great food!

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    so I'm guessing you forgot your camera in the car? :laugh:
  • BoxerpapaBoxerpapa Posts: 989
    It gets better every year. This year we had great weather, food and of course the people. Smitty sure does a great job putting this together.
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,350
    Where are the pic? I want to drink in the wonderful, cool, by weather...Not to mention the various cooks. :lol:
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    WOW got back from my first Eggfest.. The food was great the weather was great and I picked up my egg. Now I have a problem, what to try first it all tasted so good. Just a newbie so I don't know how to post pictures yet but I think the tri tip pizza was the best.. So many different foods.. all good and deserts. Eager to get it fired up and start practicing for next year.
  • raider60raider60 Posts: 62
    Next year I'll take pictures and post them!
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    This was my first time at Eggs by the Bay, but hopefully not the last. Great fest.

And my first time cooking on an x-large. I never really wanted one before, but now that I've cooked on one.... Thank you SO MUCH, Darry. ;)