Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggs By The Bay

raider60raider60 Posts: 62
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Another great Eggfest at Eggs By The Bay--thanks to all who sponsored it and cooked al of the great food!
·

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    so I'm guessing you forgot your camera in the car? :laugh:
    ·
  • BoxerpapaBoxerpapa Posts: 989
    It gets better every year. This year we had great weather, food and of course the people. Smitty sure does a great job putting this together.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,314
    Where are the pic? I want to drink in the wonderful, cool, by weather...Not to mention the various cooks. :lol:
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    WOW got back from my first Eggfest.. The food was great the weather was great and I picked up my egg. Now I have a problem, what to try first it all tasted so good. Just a newbie so I don't know how to post pictures yet but I think the tri tip pizza was the best.. So many different foods.. all good and deserts. Eager to get it fired up and start practicing for next year.
    ·
  • raider60raider60 Posts: 62
    Next year I'll take pictures and post them!
    ·
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    This was my first time at Eggs by the Bay, but hopefully not the last. Great fest.

And my first time cooking on an x-large. I never really wanted one before, but now that I've cooked on one.... Thank you SO MUCH, Darry. ;)
    ·