Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Naked Whiz makes Tampa radio

HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
edited 5:27AM in EggHead Forum
We have an ok grill show on 970 WFLA Tampa. They have a guest host that knows about BBQ. They are talking about Lump and mentioned The Naked Whiz as a must go to site.
·

Comments

• The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Thanks for letting me know, lol!
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Cool! I agree. :)

Blair

·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I'm sure they pod cast it also. I thought it was cool.
    ·
  • skihornskihorn Posts: 600
    It is a great site!

Freddie
    League City, TX
    ·
  • Tarpon65Tarpon65 Posts: 156
    I thought you were gonna say Bubba The Love Sponge was talking about him. :laugh:
    ·
  • I like that show. He has good info and is also entertaining. I download the podcasts and listen to them in the car. For anyone who may be interested the show airs on Saturdays from 2:00 until 4:00 eastern. As I mentioned, you can also download or listen to the podcasts. The show is "On The Grill" on 970WFLA.com.
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I was on it when a guy asked a BGE question. They didn't know. I called and they did a 3 way call. I answered it. I liked the guys today filling in.
    ·