Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggheads would understand

Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
edited 6:18PM in EggHead Forum
Cleaned out all the girls this morning for a big day of cooking. Lifted my arms to comb my hair before I walked out the door :laugh: :laugh:
ete80k.jpg
·

Comments

• Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,625
    Susan,looks great please tell me you did not was it off! :laugh:
    Jupiter Jim
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    Badge of honor for an Egghead.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    They could not have been that dirty. :laugh: I come out looking worse after only cleaning 1 Egg.
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    You're very neat, Susan, if that's all you got from all that cleaning! :laugh:
    ·
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
    I thought I clean, soot up both arms. :laugh:
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    Besides all that, you have your shirt on backwards!? :woohoo: :woohoo:
    ·
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,254
    :laugh: :woohoo: Done that many times too!

That and I often have the tale tell sign of a cyclist, a chainring smear on the back of the right calf :)
    Knoxville, TN
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    I just tell people it's a tattoo :ermm:
    ·
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    that's a familiar happening around here as well.
    ·
  • Double BogeyDouble Bogey Posts: 612
    I just want to know how you stayed so clean. I usually look like I rolled around in the firebox when I'm through with my quarterly cleaning. Good luck with your cooks.
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Love the shirt. ;)
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Beautiful, just beautiful! :laugh: :P :cheer:
    ·
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Just wondering. do you always comb the hair on your arms?
    ·
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    I was looking to see if you were showing us all the hair singed off of your arms...something else a lot of us Eggers become familiar with before we learn to burp our egg lids...
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Yup, always clean my egg out in the morning, before I shower!
    ·