Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cookn biker the Caterer

Desert Oasis Woman
Desert Oasis Woman Posts: 5,604
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Did you shuck that corn yet?

Put them butts on, thawed or not!

We use the cold transfer to metal method for quick defrosting, too! But those butts are pretty thick :blink:

You can season with some rub after pulled, too B)

Comments

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Honestly don't know where she finds time for it on her busy daily schedule, sure she'll be fine. Are you Thelma or Louise? :laugh:
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Beli did Thelma or Louise have the gun :laugh:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Yeap :laugh: that leaves no doubt in my mind now..
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Thanks Kari for your thoughts and cheerleading!!
    Wish you were here to help with the shots. :laugh: :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Good Luck Molly! By the time you shuck all that corn you are going to need a stiff drink! I'll have one for you right now just in case you don't have time.... :laugh:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I'll have one with you!! :laugh: :laugh:
    Waiting for the large to stablize. Another 15 min. Also cleaned and lit the medium, in case they don't fit.
    Pictures soon. Then the corn :pinch: , then the slaw.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE