Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Finally

Bobby-Q
Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After a long harrowing process my web site is finally up and running. There are a bunch of features that I hope you will find pretty cool. There is one class listed but it is not a real class so please don't register for it. I actually turned off part of the payment form so you can't register for it.

There is also a built in social community which if we all use it can be a lot of fun. It's like our own personal Facebook. You can also post videos there as well as all the photos you want. You can create groups, set up events, like and dislike friends and there is even a points system in place so you can earn points for doing more things and earn valuable and exciting prizes...prize values to be determined at a later date.

Of course there is a forum as well. I am not trying to lure you away from this forum as I won't be leaving this forum myself. It's just another place you can go and ask and answer questions and give and take recipes and post pictures and generally hang out. This will always be the primary forum but now you can supplement if you feel the need.

Now that the site is up and running I will hopefully be having a class in your neighborhood soon. Please check it out, hang out with us and drop a note in the socail area or on the forum.

http://chefcresap.com

Comments