Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Full Moon & Beautiful Ladies

13»

Comments

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Hey Molly Tks I will tell him, Will send you some mexican warmth to defrost the blasted butts :laugh:
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    LOL, your secret is safe with me. hahaha

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Bedroom??? I'm sleeping out there with the eggs and the pool :woohoo: I promise not to blowup your egg :whistle: :laugh:
  • Beli
    What a night LOL funny I was just taking to Julie about it today. We'll have to do it again, anything to keep our little friend occuppied and away from gaskets :laugh:
  • Beli
    Done!!! Choco my labrador would love it, also I'm sure our little friend will be around too so you keep an eye on my eggs you know what the little terrorist is capable of, :laugh:
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    If we can't get a blue Tundra will this do....? He is a hollywood celebrity. :woohoo: His latest movie was just released :lol:

'mater at his home on route 66 (when not in hollywood)
    Mater.jpg

Good food, good friends and good tequila...life doesn't get any better :laugh:
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Beli
    Joan, where did you get this thing? :laugh:
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    On Route 66 at a auto museum in New Mexico.
    This was supposedly the basis for the character 'mater in the movie Cars. They added the teeth to the grill and the eyes to the sun shade. Google "mater from Cars" if you have not seen the movie.
    This car museum wasn't large, but they had some pretty neat old cars in various stages of restoration.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • dugdbug
    dugdbug Posts: 244
    WOW!

I was at IMAX head office today and they had a screen playing the preview trailer of latest Cars sequel in the waiting area! Remarkably authentic :cheer:
    no hood if I remember correctly.
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Morning Beli. You had me at "beutiful woman" LOL Great cook but love the planked cheese. Given me an amber 100% over a clear (can't spell blaunk!! Lol) any day! The 100% agava is starting to come down in price in the states at last. Couple years ago rot gut Heaven Hill was $18. Just picked up a bottle of 100% new in the States for around $15. Pretty dang good. Will have my morning shot after work hear in about an hour and half!! :pinch:
  • Beli, you always have inspiring posts. I can't wait for the weekend to start so I can get the BGE fired up!
  • Beli
    Hey Deane, you ladies man... :P yeaaaa liquor of the gods, you are an early riser I know, so it probably means you can drink more during the day :laugh:, have a great one buddy
  • Beli
    My kind of museum Joan, seen the movie I loved it as the little boy I am.
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Looks like a great time was had by all!
  • deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    awesomely wonderful beli! you food and place are always a joy to look at.

now, how in the hell do you stay so skinny?
  • Beli
    Elizabeth, only thing is they keep coming back..... :P
  • Beli
    Jason, it's very expensive to buy new clothes..... :laugh:
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    ;) I think I know why....you are a very gracious host! It's always so nice to see the photos of your family and friends - they all look quite happy! I thnk the House of Beli must be a very happy place. :)
  • Beli
    TKS Elizabeth I appreciate someone who values that, and I tell you YOU & YOUR FAMILY are most welcome here. Hope this violence in Monterrey ends soon