Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Large Green Egg For \Sale in Huntsville Al

JimSJimS Posts: 78
edited 5:17PM in EggHead Forum
I have a large green egg that i wish to sell. It has the eggnest,the thingys on the side ,ash tool, the platesetter,& raised grid, for $550.50. Can contact at 256 885 9737.

Comments

• Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,494
    Any chance you would want to deliver it to New Orleans? My sister would buy it from you.....
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Gene will prob take it off your hands, especially if you will negotiate and it is relatively new. He lives in the area and is usually interested if a good deal. He will prob call if he hasnt already.
  • JimSJimS Posts: 78
    sorry, dosn't include delivery
  • JimSJimS Posts: 78
    Gene and i have already talked. Thanks
  • Ms. Hen, my parents are in that area and will be moving to Longview, TX this summer. That means they will be making a few trips to get their stuff (including their large egg) moved. Do we need to see if we can work out the logistics?

Bruce
  • triehle98triehle98 Posts: 208
    I will give you 400 and will pick up now or at sunrise...