Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza on the DMBGE

Peterplant76
Peterplant76 Posts: 48
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey Yall,

Thought I would show yall some pictures of the pizza night we had on the DMBGE. Turn out was pretty good. Fed alot of Soldiers with some sauceless tortilla crust pizza. Our supplies / ingredients included: shredded cheddar, sliced provolone, olives, bell peppers, onions, jalapenos, pepperoni, 10"tortillas, flour, and olive oil. Had to cut the tortillas to fit the egg.

Soldiers trying to split the first pizza. Look pretty hungry.
P6100730.JPG

Saw on the site and internet to put olive oil on the tortilla and cook it for a minute or two to get it crispy. Then added cheddar cheese, already sliced pepperoni (thanks Mom for sending those), and provolone slices to the top. Came out really good.
P6100728.JPG

This Soldier is having the vegetarian pizza. Cheddar on bottom, jalapenos, onion, olive, bell pepper, and more cheddar. He must of liked it, ate the whole thing in under 5 minutes flat. :woohoo:
P6100736.JPG

Another happy customer
P6100734.JPG

This is the DFAC manager. I would like to thank her for supporting us by hooking us up with whatever food and supplies she can. Even though supplies are limited she does what she can to help.
P6100737.JPG

This is what its all about; relaxation and socializing with some good food in your belly.
P6100743.JPG

I think he's ready for another pizza....
P6100744.JPG

One of our Senior Leaders (No that doesn't mean she is old :P ) stopping by to see how things are going.
P6100740.JPG

ITS SOOOOO GOOD!
P6100746.JPG

Comments