Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

hockey must be dead

fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,733
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
or do you not like boston sport teams.... no mention of the stanley cup :blink: no food pics :ermm: forgot the camera card at work, no cooking here anyways, just a 30 pack of bud cans, some pickled eggs, some pickled veggies, a few pounds of free shrimp from the neighbor :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: and a LORD STANLEY CUP :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: luongone as vancouver burns :laugh:

this is what it woulda looked like :)

004-22.jpg

001-13.jpg

as it says on the last pucks given out at the old garden

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• Hic
    Hic Posts: 350
    Great game. Tim Thomas put on a clinic the last few games!

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

• Rafter R
    Rafter R Posts: 120
    I am glad Boston won! I still do not understand the burn you town down mentality when a sports team wins or loses. :unsure: At least I have my egg, and table will be built next week!
  • Kew_el_steve
    Kew_el_steve Posts: 354
    Tim Thomas was absolutely spectacular and definitely deserved the MVP. B);)
  • Kew_el_steve
    Kew_el_steve Posts: 354
    Cunucks fans showed what they are made of with the booing in the rink, and the fires and riot outside...nice. :angry::sick:
  • LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    Kew_el_steve wrote:
    Cunucks fans showed what they are made of with the booing in the rink, and the fires and riot outside...nice. :angry::sick:

you know what the say...ain't no party like a west coats party...

As a habs fan. I physically can't cheer for boston. But they deserved to win... they "wanted" it more. congrats to them and their fans.
    context is important :)
  • Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Great series and deserved win. We had chicken wings! No pic :laugh:
  • They were actually booing Gary Bettman, the jackass commissioner who came out to introduce the Cup. They gave Lucic a good ovation. Great series, Cunucks did not show up, Lebrongo froze.
  • Shwiezzee
    Shwiezzee Posts: 304
    Well as far as I could see the booing was only for Bettman. (that little bastard should thank his lucky stars he gets out of a Canadian city alive)

Thomas got a standing ovation as did they when lucic got the cup.

Plain and simple Van's first line turned back into the sisters and lou went back into a cold streak at the wrong time.

After game 4 I wanted Boston to win the series not Van. They had the hart and the work ethic. Van was their own worst enemy.

they beat themselves.

Jay
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar.
  • crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    I think max is still in mourning (max, that sucks and sorry to hear about it...mine is my first baby and it breaks my heart to think she is 9) and little steven was rooting for the B's....he either probably doesn't want the other Canadians to know or he was in one of those overturned cars last night.

I'm still recovering from yet another late night followed by an early morning.
  • N.E. Egger
    N.E. Egger Posts: 39
    Tried calling my aunt who lives in Vancouver to gloat and she isn't taking my calls.
    Glenn
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    crghc98,

Max stops watching when the Caps get eliminated. As a leaf fan I would too except I would never get to see any playoff hockey. I think the series score is more telling than the games won.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    I agree...right team won game 7. Head to Vancouver...I heard they are giving away Lump for free....right off the street. :laugh: