Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Full Moon & Beautiful Ladies

• Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Beli-Great post! I had to Google Camambert :woohoo: I led a sheltered life :laugh: The food looks delicious!
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Beli looks like fun was had by all!! The food looks great and the company ....Very Pretty!

• ShwiezzeeShwiezzee Posts: 304
    Great pic's dude!! You have my vote for best pic's on the forum!! B)

Specially when it's -45 and snow. :laugh:

I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Hey Brian, any soft cheese will do, I like stronger ones
    Dale, now the girls want to organize another one on their own, don't even want to think what they're up to :ohmy:
    Jay where are you? Antartica?
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    Good food, good friends, and a bueatiful night, that is what it's all about!!
    Calgary Alberta.

We will be skiing Canada Day July 01 :blink: It has been a long winter. I think Doug in Eggmonton still has 1' of snow on his front lawn. :laugh: :laugh:

Wowwwww Jay difficult for me to picture it in June :laugh: , we're having one of the worst droughts & high temps ever
    Yeap, only thing I miss is not having the sea nearby, love the sea
    When I get the kids to bed tonight I will post a few pics i took at the top of Rodgers Pass on my way back from the lake 7 weeks ago. A bit of snow lol.

• Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Hola Mi Hermano,
    I thought I was going to see some pictures of the beautiful women of your harem. All I saw was Tony and you. We need to work on that!
    Will look out for them tks
    Mi hermano, sometimes I just post celebrities :laugh: , there are new girls in the harem all the time :whistle:
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Very nice Beli
    Looks like a great night with friends :)

• egretegret Posts: 4,037
    Glad you showed us the beautiful ladies! :laugh: I didn't see the moon, though, but that's ok!! :P

Tks Shane, today I'm on recovery mode :blink: :laugh:
    Sorry Bogey the moon came out like a white spec on the Palms, promise you it was there :P
  • dugdbugdugdbug Posts: 244
    Beli, I want to be just like you when I grow up! :)
    Me too :P
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,973
    Now that is an original Margarita Villa!
    The magic elixir of life flows abundantly and combines perfectly with Richard's spices
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Beli, you had me at the camembert...OH.. MY! :laugh: :ohmy: I will admit when I was opening your post, I'm already thinking "okay, Julia, how are you going to creativly express 'simply amazing and beautiful' AGAIN ... I guess I will have to stick with it ! :silly: :woohoo: :P
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,947
    Just once, I'd like to see a post from you that did not include such beautiful food, friends, family and scenery! Makes my spatched chicken and burgers seem SOOO inadequate!!! :laugh: Come on, my friend, post a DISASTER once in a while!! :laugh:

Felicidades to Tony, indeed! 70 lbs is awesome!!!

If you’re afraid of butter, use cream.    Julia Child

Central Connecticut 

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    I was hoping the full moon wasn't gonna be yours :whistle: :sick: :laugh:
    Nice food and beautiful friends it don't get no better than that B)
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Good times heading to and at Fidelfest

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Beli, Wonderful meal!! Tell Tony he looks great and keep up the good work.
    I'm glad you all had a nice evening.
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    Julia you are very kind thank you mi amiga
    Michael tell you something? The bread got a bit burnt last night but I luckily just took the photo before and had knife ready to scrape them off before anyone realized :laugh:
    Hey Paddy your bedroom is ready & an open unlimited sixpack account at the shop, if this doesn't convince you to visit I don't know what would :P