Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pricey competition kind of OT

Austin EggerAustin Egger Posts: 256
edited 6:24AM in EggHead Forum
I normally would not post competition or another link but I was surfing around a little and saw this. Just about choked on an ice cub when I saw the price. :ohmy:

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Well hell, I think I'll get 2 of them :laugh: :laugh:
  • Austin EggerAustin Egger Posts: 256
    Yeah, I found it funny that the article talked about how efficient it is. I would think if you bought one that would be your last concern. :laugh:
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    WOW! Now THAT's a high price!

I can just hear it now... "Honey, I know we really needed to get a new car before the baby is due, but I saw this really awesome Kamado Joe Pro cooker, and well, it was so super-shiney, with its stainless-steel-ceramic-fiber-wrapped body, all-gleaming in the store's flourescent lights, and I couldn't control myself ... go look in the garage!!"

"Do you think the baby will fit in that little drawer, off to the left?"

Response: "No, but by the time I'm done with you, YOUR sorry azz is going to fit in that little drawer!"
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • flyboy320flyboy320 Posts: 19
    Fingerprints and grease marks come to mind.... :blink:
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Sam's sells SS cleaner, lol!
    The Naked Whiz
  • flyboy320flyboy320 Posts: 19
    The Naked Whiz wrote:
    Sam's sells SS cleaner, lol!

By the gallon I hope... :laugh:
  • SlickSlick Posts: 382
    Do they make a mini?

Reminds me of the bomb in "Dr. Strangelove"! I see Slim Pickins straddling this thing as it drops from a B-52!