Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pricey competition kind of OT

Austin EggerAustin Egger Posts: 256
edited 8:26PM in EggHead Forum
I normally would not post competition or another link but I was surfing around a little and saw this. Just about choked on an ice cub when I saw the price. :ohmy: http://luxatic.com/kamado-joes-pro-joe-ceramic-grill/
·

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Well hell, I think I'll get 2 of them :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
  • Austin EggerAustin Egger Posts: 256
    Yeah, I found it funny that the article talked about how efficient it is. I would think if you bought one that would be your last concern. :laugh:
    ·
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    WOW! Now THAT's a high price!

I can just hear it now... "Honey, I know we really needed to get a new car before the baby is due, but I saw this really awesome Kamado Joe Pro cooker, and well, it was so super-shiney, with its stainless-steel-ceramic-fiber-wrapped body, all-gleaming in the store's flourescent lights, and I couldn't control myself ... go look in the garage!!"

Kamado-Joe-Pro-Joe-Ceramic-Grill-1.jpg

"Do you think the baby will fit in that little drawer, off to the left?"

Response: "No, but by the time I'm done with you, YOUR sorry azz is going to fit in that little drawer!"
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
    ·
  • flyboy320flyboy320 Posts: 19
    Fingerprints and grease marks come to mind.... :blink:
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Sam's sells SS cleaner, lol!
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • flyboy320flyboy320 Posts: 19
    The Naked Whiz wrote:
    Sam's sells SS cleaner, lol!

By the gallon I hope... :laugh:
    ·
  • SlickSlick Posts: 382
    Do they make a mini?

Reminds me of the bomb in "Dr. Strangelove"! I see Slim Pickins straddling this thing as it drops from a B-52!
    ·