Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Please put me on the list!

Options
Nutty Woodchuck
Nutty Woodchuck Posts: 18
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am a lurker and someone that rarely posts. But if this site does go away please add me to the list of people that want to be notified if/when a new forum is created.

Craig Harrison
Evans, GA
josephcharrisonATgmailDOTcom
Evans, GA; 1 Lg BGE & Table, 1 Md BGE, I Mini BGE

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    So, you don't contribute anything, but you want to continue to TAKE whatever we may offer? Cool.

Don't you feel guilty? Even a little?

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• BigDaddy - OCT
    Options
    That was uncalled for unless I'm missing the sarcasm (it is late and I don't have my beer goggles on). Craig, I'm sure the new venues will have a way of gathering us in but if want to shoot me an email some time I'll be glad to include you in whatever I find.

Bruce
    br_williATyahooDOTcom
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    You are right, that WAS uncalled for. It seems a lot less funny to me this morning than it somehow did last night. My apologies.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    that was nice Q.. I was worried there for a second......
    Hey Craig, ignore Q he has bad spells :whistle: :woohoo: I am sure we will all connect if and when anything happens :) I would never have been cooking the stuff on our eggs that I do if I had not found this place. lurked for a long time before I posted and then it was questions LOL quite awhile before I had the guts to post a cook LOL so absorb all you need :) Julie
    P.S. Michael we will talk about your bad behavior in NH :S
  • PhilsGrill
    PhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Options
    Wow...how condescending and mean can you be? Give it a rest.
  • Nutty Woodchuck
    Options
    Thanks everybody. I'm sorry that I did not specifically say that I would PAY to stay on this forum or another forum, but I would.

Craig
    Evans, GA; 1 Lg BGE & Table, 1 Md BGE, I Mini BGE