Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

While we are thanking people in the Egg family

Options
Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just went to one of my favorite sites to look up something and then cruised around it for a while. as I was reading and poking and looking around I kept thinking my god what ton of work. I can not even begin to guess at the time invested into this site. mainly we zip over to check out his opinion on charcoal. just that page after page of pictures and a total breakdown of it, from packaging to the size of the lump in that bag is mind boggling. So I want to just say Thank you! to the Naked Whiz for all the work in his website. I really do not think there is a single site with as much info on ceramic cookers out there!
recipes? He's got them! 17 of the top eggfest cookbooks are stored there PLUS more
table plans.. you will drool!!
want to know the ins and outs of a flashback? you will ALWAYS burp your egg after watching this!!
http://www.nakedwhiz.com/ceramic.htm
reviews? some of the best. so if the eggforum disappears I figure I have about 4 months of reading right on that one web site about cooking on my egg.

Comments