Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lurkers and Non posters

Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,321
edited 4:28PM in EggHead Forum
Probably be a good time to say Hi.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Hi
    ·
  • misfitmisfit Posts: 358
    Posted,eh?
    ·
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Hi Steve! Are you going to Pittsburgh? I was planning on New England but forgot I had previous plans that weekend.
    ·
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    hi eh
    context is important :)
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,321
    Dale,

We are booked for NE but Norma is having some medical issues. The pitt is only a short drive for me so I may show up.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • BeernutsBeernuts Posts: 71
    I have lurked, I have posted, and I say hi

hope this does not go away, as I have learned a lot!
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,383
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

·
  • BigBadgerBigBadger Posts: 461
    eh!
    ·
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    I love this place and learned a lot from everyone here. I would hate for it to go away. Doesn't make sense to me. I hope it isn't true, but if it is, I will always be grateful to all of you for all the lessons and recipes I learned on here. If this happens, I hope someone (other than BGE Corp.) will create another message board for us to join. I will gladly give a donation to help run it.
    ·
  • ShwiezzeeShwiezzee Posts: 304
    Why change your post? It was so well stated?
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar.
    ·
  • Or "Howdy" depending on where y'all are from.

Cheers mate!
    ·
  • Hi! :woohoo:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • James MBJames MB Posts: 349
    Hello, I still lurk now and again. Planning some chicken thighs - maybe lunch, maybe when I pick the kids up.
    Lovely sunny day here in Scotland so I'm off to get outside.
    ·