Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Click here to save the forum

ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,347
edited 2:28AM in EggHead Forum
Hey gang, just like it wasn’t over when the German’s bombed Pearl Harbor, the forum doesn’t have to be over when bombed by Corporate America - we need to have that same spirit. We oughta bum rush BGE on Facebook, let’m know what ya think:!/BigGreenEgg

Who’s with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,574
    And we're just the guys to do it

Caledon, ON

• BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor"? is one of the greatest lines in film history, IMHO. :)

I am not a FaceBooker, sorry.
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
    I'd listen to him, he's pre-med
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,574
    I thought he was pre-law....whatever

Caledon, ON

• ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,347
    regardless, in 7 short years he'll graduate
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    If we had a Mensa member here they would know what to do.... :) ;)
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    Nor am I.
    oh where, oh where, has the big - wolf gone - we could really use his steady hand at the wheel right now :ermm: :huh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Steady hand at the wheel....I get it... :lol: :silly: :pinch: :silly:
  • mentsminmentsmin Posts: 29
    So where did all this 'forum closing' stuff originate? I'm seeing several threads referring to it but can't locate the source...
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    pre-med??? Does that mean before he takes his pills? :ermm:
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Sorry, I'm not a facebooker or twitterer or anything else, this forum is my total cyberspace social networking site.
    I really think we need to stop the panic attack until we have some facts.
    Just my .02ct B)
  • I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

And we're just the guys to do it!!!!
    dats what I'm talking about, and the stupider & more futile the better :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    There is no 'source' other than rumors and speculation run amok, fueled with a heavy handed dose of hyperbole and exaggeration.
    Perhaps a skosh of hopefulness for good measure
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I agree totally with Fidel! B)
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Mememememememe :laugh:
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • This post and all the "End Of The BGE Forum World" post's sure have made for some interesting reading for the past few days!
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,768
    Your not walking out on this one mister! Your finished. No more forum. You bought it this time buster. I'm calling the national office. They are going to revoke your charter. And if you wise guys try one more thing, one more, they're going to kick you out!
  • SundazesSundazes Posts: 274
    Are we on double secret probation ?

If so ......... Ramming speed!!!!
    Keep that attitude and you'll go far in life
  • SundazesSundazes Posts: 274
    May I have 10,000 marbles please?
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    How long is a 'short year'? I may qualify. :)
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    ....are no way to go through life son. One of the few lines that I really can quote, and often do.

Thank you for this delightful post - ! :laugh:

PS - not calling anyone here dumb, fat, or stupid. That would be the pot calling the kettle black! :woohoo:
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    Personally MY FAVORITE line is

..."you can't go through life fat dumb and stupid" or something like that...

I resemble that remark.
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • That is my favorite line also. I believe the Dean told Flounder "fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son." My second favorite line is after they destroyed Flounder's brother's car, Bluto told Flounder "you &#&**& up, you trusted us."