Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lurkers and Non posters

Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,286
edited 8:08PM in EggHead Forum
Probably be a good time to say Hi.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Hi
    ·
  • misfitmisfit Posts: 358
    Posted,eh?
    ·
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Hi Steve! Are you going to Pittsburgh? I was planning on New England but forgot I had previous plans that weekend.
    ·
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    hi eh
    context is important :)
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,286
    Dale,

We are booked for NE but Norma is having some medical issues. The pitt is only a short drive for me so I may show up.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • BeernutsBeernuts Posts: 71
    I have lurked, I have posted, and I say hi

hope this does not go away, as I have learned a lot!
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,188
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
  • BigBadgerBigBadger Posts: 461
    eh!
    ·
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    I love this place and learned a lot from everyone here. I would hate for it to go away. Doesn't make sense to me. I hope it isn't true, but if it is, I will always be grateful to all of you for all the lessons and recipes I learned on here. If this happens, I hope someone (other than BGE Corp.) will create another message board for us to join. I will gladly give a donation to help run it.
    ·
  • ShwiezzeeShwiezzee Posts: 304
    Why change your post? It was so well stated?
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar.
    ·
  • Or "Howdy" depending on where y'all are from.

Cheers mate!
    ·
  • Hi! :woohoo:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • James MBJames MB Posts: 349
    Hello, I still lurk now and again. Planning some chicken thighs - maybe lunch, maybe when I pick the kids up.
    Lovely sunny day here in Scotland so I'm off to get outside.
    ·