Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Keep Getting Logged Off

Options
Florida Grillin Girl
Florida Grillin Girl Posts: 4,973
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I am having a recurring problem, I keep getting logged out of the forum while online at other websites. I have to login each time I come back to the forum, and my normal settings to view are messed up each time. Cooknbiker is having this same problem. Help, please?
Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini

Comments

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    I would really appreciate it. It has been days, and no response.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Still waiting for help here. Thanks.

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Florida Gillin Girl,

This sounds like a "cookie" issue.

The forum, like other sites, uses a "cookie" to keep track of who is logged in and
    who is not. A cookie is stored locally on your computer by your browser and examined by the forum to determine your login status.

A cookie can be removed or replaced while visiting other sites, though they are named based upon domain name to avoid this possibility.

You might try checking "remember me" the next time you log in -- that may keep the cookie from being deleted or recreate automatically.

You should also ensure that your cookie security settings are not "too tight".
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Thank you, WMK. I had no idea I had tight cookies! I will look into it.