Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Please put me on the list!

Nutty WoodchuckNutty Woodchuck Posts: 18
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am a lurker and someone that rarely posts. But if this site does go away please add me to the list of people that want to be notified if/when a new forum is created.

Craig Harrison
Evans, GA
josephcharrisonATgmailDOTcom
Evans, GA; 1 Lg BGE & Table, 1 Md BGE, I Mini BGE

Comments

• Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 6,713
    So, you don't contribute anything, but you want to continue to TAKE whatever we may offer? Cool.

Don't you feel guilty? Even a little?
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
  • That was uncalled for unless I'm missing the sarcasm (it is late and I don't have my beer goggles on). Craig, I'm sure the new venues will have a way of gathering us in but if want to shoot me an email some time I'll be glad to include you in whatever I find.

Bruce
    br_williATyahooDOTcom
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 6,713
    You are right, that WAS uncalled for. It seems a lot less funny to me this morning than it somehow did last night. My apologies.
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    that was nice Q.. I was worried there for a second......
    Hey Craig, ignore Q he has bad spells :whistle: :woohoo: I am sure we will all connect if and when anything happens :) I would never have been cooking the stuff on our eggs that I do if I had not found this place. lurked for a long time before I posted and then it was questions LOL quite awhile before I had the guts to post a cook LOL so absorb all you need :) Julie
    P.S. Michael we will talk about your bad behavior in NH :S
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Wow...how condescending and mean can you be? Give it a rest.
  • Thanks everybody. I'm sorry that I did not specifically say that I would PAY to stay on this forum or another forum, but I would.

Craig
    Evans, GA; 1 Lg BGE & Table, 1 Md BGE, I Mini BGE