Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggcessories?

fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well I'm just over a month as an egger and have already accumulated a fair amount of eggcessories for my XL...

Custom tools...see last nights post
Plate setter
Pizza Stone (already had)
Adjustable rig with 2 racks
Spider
Lump reducing ring
CI griddle
Maverick 73
Egg Cookbook
6 different types of smoking wood
4 18# bags of Royal Oak from RD (Great Sale Price)

Is there anything I'm missing?...A stoker perhaps?... What are your thoughts?
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Well there's always this

1_1.jpg

If you lose the car you can fit 8 or 10 eggs in there
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,494
    Maybe a forum in the morning?
    ·
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    Well I've already got one of those...doesn't everyone! Never thought about taking the Bently out and putting a dozen eggs in! Genius!! :laugh:
    ·
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    Have you spent as much on EGGCESSORIES as you did on your XL EGG ? I know the feeling. Welcome to the club.

Gary
    ·
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    Just a better drug. I get my egg at the eggfest this weekend. I have 6 bags of lump, ordered et732, thinking real hard on the adjustble rig. My freezer is full of ribs and tri tips. This site better still be up or I am in deep .....
    ·
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,607
    You next purchase,IMHA, would be a Thermapen fast read probe for your steaks, chicken breasts and such.

http://www.thermoworks.com/products/thermapen/splashproof_thermapen.html

Welcome to the XL Club.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    I'm with Darian on this one. Thermapen is a very handy accessory.
    ·
  • Sailor71Sailor71 Posts: 34
    The Thermapen is a definite item. I just purchased mine and wow, amazing what a quality probe is like. I also have the Stoker which lets me have nice peaceful sleep on those long slow overnight cooks.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,047
    Only one answer:
    A Mini.....
    photo-4-1.jpg
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·