Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I just got back.....

Options
Hoss
Hoss Posts: 14,600
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
from another Q forum. :whistle: Where I posted this,sans scallops.

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1106358&catid=1

Was a different world over there! :blink: Was told in no ucertain terms I was eating ROTTEN stuff.A few liked it.Where's my buddy stike when I need him??? :laugh: I'm gonna be SOOOO lost! :(

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Not much love there eh? :laugh: I just went and checked it out, He probably orders filet well done :laugh:
  • thirdeye
    thirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Options
    Well, that dude is in training for a career in meat cutting....
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Hossman:

not to worry . . . prob from the shallow end of the gene pool! :ohmy:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    I wondered where the heck you were.....here we are, all up in the air, walking the floor, frettin and flounderin about what in the world we're gonna do tomorrow (heck, I know that tomorrow is gonna take care of itself). :woohoo: :silly: :laugh: Strangely, I feel like I'm at an old-time wake - and everybody thinks they have to stay up all night. We'll just have to get an egger facebook page - or something until all the dust settles. :unsure:
  • Hoss
    Options
    :laugh: ;) You know what I'm talkin bout! :laugh:
  • Hoss
    Options
    :blush: :laugh: Too funny!!! :)
  • Hoss
    Options
    Nice folks, mostly. :) I don't think like newbies droppin unheardof stuff in their lap. :blink:
  • Hoss
    Options
    :laugh: Now THAT'S funny e! an Old Time WAKE!!! :laugh: LOVE IT!Sumbody's gotta sit up with em!The ones I love and the ones that can tolerate me will find each other in the outcome,whever it may be.I guess I better not go to Booby-Q's site.No 'Loney allowed! :laugh: :whistle:;)
  • cookingdude555
    cookingdude555 Posts: 3,194
    Options
    I saw your post over there last night. I commented, but I wasn't sure if it was the same Hoss. Really good looking steaks you have there.
  • Hoss
    Options
    Thanks friend. :)
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Hoss while setting here at my desk at work I thought your subject line said: "I just got laid"
    not the back that it says.
    Had two people come in and ask if I was ok :laugh:
    Thanks for the morning pick up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.