Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brenda, David, and Wayne

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Unfortunately I wasn't here when Bill was still with us....But I would like to take minute to thank you all for providing us with a wonderful place to gather, some times we pushed you other times were less trying.....It's a sad shame to see what is happening to this wonderful empire Bill created and you all worked so hard to keep active for us eggheads..I wish you all the best in future endeavors and hopefully one day we may know the rediculous reason this decision was made in the first place...be it tonight or the end of the month..Rest assured your efforts will never be forgotten or taken for granted...Love you all from the bottom of my heart....Thank you..Thank you Thank you..if it was within the power of forum members to overule this it obviously would happen..but i'm pretty sure this isn't up for negotitaion...my door is always open and my phone is always available....be well my friends..

Comments