Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

has anyone called or emailed bge ?

lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited 11:18AM in EggHead Forum
and gotten a response..
if it does change for the worst we can all e-mail and/ or call and express our displeasure.. i am very good at that

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,586

e-mail your address again buddy. If this thing goes down I have a bunch of stuff here for you.

Caledon, ON

• MCRMCR Posts: 270

If you have the email address and the letter, I would be glad to send it, petition type maybe?
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218

contact info is on their site as above..
    as i have no idea what is really happening i am waiting to compose my letter ,, perhaps if we all wrote and asked politely for some official notice of their plan ?
  • MCRMCR Posts: 270

"i have no idea what is really happening" make-it two!

I like your idea of politely asking about their plan and a notice with a realitic time factor.
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I'm in with that idea bill.
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    context is important :)