Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey! Eggsperienced eggers

Options
Turk
Turk Posts: 114
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have only been ebbing for 15 months an I rarely post but read the forum every day. I have been reading the posts from yesterday regarding changes in the forum.Apparently I have missed something. equally apparent is, change is coming to the forum. Would some of the old timers tell us what is happening? Thanks.

Comments

• EGGARY
    EGGARY Posts: 1,222
    Options
    I too have no clue. So please share.
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    Change is coming...what that in fact entails "no one" short of BGE corporate can answer with any honesty...I feel content to say that we all wont just disappear overnight..but life as we know it may very well change..but then again maybe not..whatcha cooking...
  • Turk
    Turk Posts: 114
    Options
    I know that the mothership has a new CEO and the logo has changed. But is supposedly happening with the forum? Is there another site? If so where is it? I did a search and did not find it. Bless the old timers.
  • WessB
    Options
    There are several alternate sites..I would advise IMO to wait and see what actually does happen here before reacting...
  • BarManBean
    BarManBean Posts: 129
    Options
    I am also in the camp of not knowing what this "change" is all about. However, it may be worth someone (or a few someones) taking the time to back up things like recipes and such just in case. I would be willing to participate in this, if someone wants to take the lead...i don't think i have the time at the moment or the knowledge of this forum to take the lead myself.

Either way, no matter what happens to this forum I would imagine that it would just migrate on its own to a new location...thoughts?
  • WessB
    Options
    Between my website and the Naked Whiz's website..I seriously doubt many recipes will be lost...anything recent is a different story...