Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum. You can also find a lot of information, cooking tips and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Schnuck's score....

HossHoss Posts: 14,600
edited 6:07PM in EggHead Forum
Blues Hog on sale.2 for $6.00.I bought all the TN Red and Original they had.Only 4 of each.I got the manager to check in back to see if they had more.No luck. :(
100_4205.jpg

100_4204.jpg

Comments

• FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,678
    dang Hoss, I just looked at the Bartlett store last week and they had NONE. :angry:

Good on you B)
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    A local chain here, Straub's, was selling BH in the 32 oz size a couple of weeks ago for $5. I stocked up, too. I don't think Schnuck's here sells BH at all, but I need to look closer.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 18,077
    BTW ours Schnucks had spare ribs on sale for the last 2 days and I bought 2 BEAUTIFUL packages at $1.89 a pound. I swear I'll never go back to baby backs after 11 years of thinking eggers only should eat BB. Color me foolish then, but returned to my senses now!
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 4,795
    Good score.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • field handfield hand Posts: 420
    I bought BH at Shop & Save recently. Don't remember the price. Also found BH at a deli in New Melle yesterday.

Barry
    Marthasville, MO
  • Any recommendation on where to acquire on the internet? I've been looking in central Indiana, but no luck so far.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 18,077
    Here's an excellent source over in Iowa. Take a look at their offerings of rubs also.
    http://www.hawgeyesbbq.com/BBQ-Sauces.html
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    They have some BH at my S&S, but it's just the small jars and just the mustardy sauce that, while good for mustard sauces, isn't my cuppa.