Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

PING - Smitty @ Eggs by the Bay - HELPP!!

Hillbilly-HightechHillbilly-Hightech Posts: 966
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
OMG Smitty!! First off, let me humble myself & say that I'm an idiot :blush: - between work, school, and doing freelance design on the side, I haven't been on the forum for quite a while, and now that I'm in my last week of classes for the Spring quarter, I decided to get on the forum & saw your notice about the Eggs By the Bay Eggfest...

Needless to say, I forgot to sign up - and I saw that it's completely sold out!!! :(

Soooooo, was wondering if there is ANY way I can still get in (actually it would be me, my GF, our son, her sis & her husband & their son - so, 4 adults, 2 children).

I'd be willing to cook, and the adults would be willing to volunteer to do whatever - take tickets, clean up, etc (or we can work 2 shifts of 2 ppl). Whatever we need to do in order to still go - is there ANY possible way this can be accomplished????

Purrrrty pleaaaaaaase?????? :blush: :whistle:
Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

Comments