Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

PING - Smitty @ Eggs by the Bay - HELPP!!

Hillbilly-HightechHillbilly-Hightech Posts: 966
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
OMG Smitty!! First off, let me humble myself & say that I'm an idiot :blush: - between work, school, and doing freelance design on the side, I haven't been on the forum for quite a while, and now that I'm in my last week of classes for the Spring quarter, I decided to get on the forum & saw your notice about the Eggs By the Bay Eggfest...

Needless to say, I forgot to sign up - and I saw that it's completely sold out!!! :(

Soooooo, was wondering if there is ANY way I can still get in (actually it would be me, my GF, our son, her sis & her husband & their son - so, 4 adults, 2 children).

I'd be willing to cook, and the adults would be willing to volunteer to do whatever - take tickets, clean up, etc (or we can work 2 shifts of 2 ppl). Whatever we need to do in order to still go - is there ANY possible way this can be accomplished????

Purrrrty pleaaaaaaase?????? :blush: :whistle:
Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

Comments