Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Way OT: Congrats to the Dallas Mavericks!

Little Chef
Little Chef Posts: 4,725
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Great Series, and Congratulations! The better team prevailed. B)

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Michelle,

I hope the little bears don't dissapoint

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• SWOkla-Jerry
    SWOkla-Jerry Posts: 640
    It was a great series. Congrats to Dallas!
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Thanks Steve, and yeah, Another big night tomorrow! :S
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    We are very happy! :woohoo:
  • Austin Smoker
    Austin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Definitely a great series!

Growing up in Dallas, bee a Mavs fan since day one....this had been a long time coming. Psyched!
  • Pork N Stein
    Pork N Stein Posts: 157
    Loved it! The whole Metroplex is smiling!
    Large BGE and a couple non-greenies
    Roanoke TX
  • ibanda
    ibanda Posts: 553
    Not a huge basketball fan, but have been watching the Mavericks for a long time. Spent two years working at Reunion Arena back in the Don Carter days. Thought it was classy of Mark Cuban to let Carter receive the trophy. I have been a big fan of Dirk for a long time, and glad to see the Mavs win in Miami!
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
  • PawpawEgg
    PawpawEgg Posts: 26
    Are you a Dallas fan? I like the Cowboys but have never been much of an NBA person.
  • Kailas
    Kailas Posts: 146
    I give congrats to the Mavs too. The better team did win.

I was rooting for Miami though. I know so many people have cheered that LeBron failed to win a championship. But being from Michigan and rooting for the Lions all those years with Barry Sanders, I understand why he left Cleveland.

Like Detroit, I believe that Cleveland was content to make their millions from having a player like LeBron on it's team. They, like the Lions, didn't have to win to fill those seats. Just having LeBron filled them.

The rest of us have the freedom to "take our talents" to any company that wants to pay what we feel we are worth. We don't get booed when former co-workers see us, do we?

LeBron should have that right too. He did make the mistake by doing "The Decision", and perhaps he deserves a bit of teasing. However, Miami still did a remarkable thing by reaching the finals in their first year together.