Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Me, light fire.

smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,151
edited 1:00PM in EggHead Forum
Me, cook pizza! I have been getting so much grief from my 'friends' on facebook for posting my cooks. Thank goodness for the positive comments on this forum!

020-17.jpg
Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX

Comments

• what a beauty :woohoo:
    all from scratch?
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Cook nice. Keep good ;)
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Good looking pie.
  • wkygrillerwkygriller Posts: 408
    Great looking pizza Scott. Don't worry about the FB thing. I quit posting my cooks on there a long time ago.I guess my so called "friends" got tired of seeing my food pics after eating their less than enjoyable dinners :whistle:
  • Totally agree! People are so lame!
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,151
    Sorry, should of been up front, store bought, but still egglicious!!!!
    I am about done posting to FB, just a few more to rub it in.... :laugh:
  • Wow, I didn't know the FB thing with friends getting tired of egg posts was so common. I feel much better now. I did go on a streak of posting almost every dinner I made on the egg. I just bought it so that's almost every dinner :)
  • still well done B)
    I have been posting pretty much every cook as well. I get a few positive comments, but lately, more like "OMG, you are obsessed!"
  • wkygrillerwkygriller Posts: 408
    This is the only place you wont get the "OMG are you obsessed" thing. That question never comes up since we all know the answer. :whistle: Pizza still looks great store bought or not.
  • meat03manmeat03man Posts: 83
    Yeah, I am there too haha, but I could really care less, I love my egg, if any of my facebook friends could afford an egg, or their wives would let them buy one they would understand the obsession.
    One of my reply's was "It is kind of like children, until you have one of your own, you will never truly understand".
  • Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,619
    It may be a store-bought pizza, Scott, but I am MUY impressed at the broken-in stone and platesetter! You're an old-timer already!
    Judy in San Diego
    Thanks Judy, I appreciate your comments!!
  • meat03manmeat03man Posts: 83
    I am going to request permission to steal that one haha. I will be throwing that one down on someone by the end of the week.
    Absolutely!
  • dsmithdsmith Posts: 147
    Pizza on the BGE was one of the most pleasantly surprising things we've made. It has become a staple in our house on Friday nights. Looks great.

Also, I've been egging since last December and have not even taken the cover off my old grill. I need to sell it. Too bad, too, cuz I just bought it a few years ago and spent some good money. The food, however, simply does not compare.
  • They are all just jealous ;)
    Me too, haven't touched it since the Egg arrived..
    Got a few positive comments today, mabye someday I will be able to take credit for a convert...
  • deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    i've actually had people complain lately that i haven't been posting enough pictures on facebook.
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,068
    I post a lot of my cooks on Facebook and get a lot of "I'm so jealous" and "When should we be there for dinner?" or "Still waiting for an invitation?" Actually have two friends that have gotten eggs due to my posts and some more that are saving up.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings