Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Countdown to Eggs by the Bay

SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,439
edited 5:31PM in EggHead Forum
We're getting close.

Nametags currently being printed for another sold out event here in the Bay Area.

Weather calling for sunny and 74 degrees Saturday, can't ask for much better.

Thanks to all the great Eggers who continue to support our little Egg-Party.

See everyone soon.

-Smitty

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

Comments

• Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    Smitty,
    Buying my bells today and getting an extra set for Ross. :woohoo:
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Looking forward to it. Did a practice cook this morning.Don't think I'll kill anyone.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • tacodawgtacodawg Posts: 335
    Waiting to get my egg and put faces to some of the people on this board. Anxious to see different ways to cook on the egg. It will be a great Eggfest. Counting the days..
  • Ross in VenturaRoss in Ventura Posts: 6,844
    Rich, Bells! what Bells

Ross
  • Ross in VenturaRoss in Ventura Posts: 6,844
    Smitty, looking forward to seeing you, Rich,Chubby, and all the other Eggers

Ross
  • BoxerpapaBoxerpapa Posts: 989
    See ya there next week. Been waiting 364 days for this one.