Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Desayuno en la Mini

Frank from HoumaFrank from Houma Posts: 5,755
edited 1:34AM in EggHead Forum
Breakfast on the mini - favorite weekend activity

Rooted around in the fridge and freezer - found two pastry cups and some leftovers :)

Started with a small slice of cheese, red onion, and tomato
IMG_7273800x600.jpg

Added bacon and cilantro
IMG_7277800x600.jpg

Egg and more bacon
IMG_7278800x600.jpg

Black pepper
IMG_7282800x600.jpg

On the mini - some left over cheesy potatoes on the side - topped the egg with homemade fire roasted salsa about 10 minutes before taking off
IMG_7288800x600.jpg

Plated with left over grilled pineapple
IMG_7297800x600.jpg
·

Comments

• BeakerBeaker Posts: 293
    Dang, that looks awesome. I will have to try that pastry cup thing a ma bob

Brian
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

You and Molly are making this a very tough morning Frank! Drool_20.gif

I look at photos like yours and my cholesterol and blood sugars spike and I have to let my belt out a notch! Couldn't you have found some Hollandaise sauce to add to that? :laugh:

I better go start some yard work to work all this great food off, thanks for sharing.

Blair

·
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,489
    How is it that your "seat of the pants" breakfast far surpasses anything I can plan out??? You, my friend, have such a creative gift in cooking. That looks really great.
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,382
    Oh my Frank!!!!!
    Next time call, I'd make the drive. B) :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,685
    If we had some eggs we could make some bacon and eggs, if we had some bacon.

If we had some pastry shells and some eggs and some bacon and some cheese and some potatoes and some salsa we could have what you had.

That makes me want to cook breakfast again.

Spring "If I Had A Hammer I'd Hurt Myself" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • I agree totally, we may have to have breakfast for dinner this evening.
    ·
  • SundazesSundazes Posts: 274
    I guess I wont brag about the pop tart I had for breakfast. :sick:
    ·
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    That looks similar to my baked eggs but with more flavor. Thanks for sharing.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
    ·
  • BigjohnBigjohn Posts: 144
    Frank, you must get up way before the sun to come up with all these great cooks. That looks fantastic.
    ·
  • How does Ms Maria stay so fit with you cookin' like that all the time? :cheer:
    Can just see you with your head in the fridge in that great kitchen :P
    Have a great week and keep cool B)
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Una delicia as usual Frank. You two have a great sunday!!
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Awesome Frank!
    ·