Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Breakfast

cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,406
edited 12:42PM in EggHead Forum
On the mini.

Breakfast001.jpg

Breakfast004.jpg

Breakfast005.jpg
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
·

Comments

• wkygrillerwkygriller Posts: 408
    Molly that sure looks better than the Cheerios that I had :(
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,699
    I love breakfast and that looks good.

In fact, I just cooked breakfast on the Griddle Q. Nothing fancy. I needed to cook some pork sausage for a pizza later today and didn't want to smell the house up.

So I made a few patties, reserved some crumbles for the pizza and used the rest mixed in with some Southwestern Style Eggbeaters on flour tortillas. Simple and delicious.

No photos, but I have to say, the Griddle Q did a wonderful job.

Meanwhile, the Coop is warming up to another hot, dry day here at the Chicken Ranch.

Spring "Order Up And Ate" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • Please come over here and make my breakfast. It looks good.
    ·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Now I am hungry :laugh:
    Looks like a great breakfast Molly :)

Shane
    ·
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Looks quite good Molly.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Fortunately a picture is worth a thousand words cause obviously it was so good it left you speechless! :blink: :laugh:

Looks wonderful Molly . . . excuse me while I go gnaw on a frozen 100 calorie Boca Burger . . . *!sigh¡* ;)

Have a great day Molly,

Blair

·
  • BeakerBeaker Posts: 293
    Looks great Molly. For breakfast I had nuked Old Chicago Pizza from Wednesday, and Chili Chez Fries from yesterday. I looked for you at the Grill your Ace off yesterday.

Brian
    ·
  • Pretty cool Molly - gotta love hangin out, throwing something on the egg early in the morning with a cup of coffee listening to the birds, etc.
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,406
    How was that?
    See you in August, RIGHT?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • I wish I hadn't already cooked breakfast!
    ·
  • BeakerBeaker Posts: 293
    It was good. I could only stay for an hour though. Definitely see you in August.
    ·
  • Ross in VenturaRoss in Ventura Posts: 6,727
    Thanks Molly, now I'm hungry

Ross
    ·
  • You are the Breakfast Queen, Madame :woohoo:
    ·
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Its pictures like those that make me want to get a mini. The breakfast looks awesome.
    ·
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    After last night's wine fest,I could use some of that.

Looks great Molly

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Looks like a perfectly balanced breakfast to me!
    ·