Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How to Delete Post?

Options
thailandjohn
thailandjohn Posts: 952
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
How can you delete a post....mine double posted

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    No. All you can do is edit one of them. Delete the text and change the subject to NM or No Message or Duplicate Post, etc.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    You can only edit your posts you can not delete them...edit it to say something like "Duplicate post"
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    John we don't have that option. You will have to ask the moderator to do it. :)
  • Billy Grill Eggster
    Options
    Double post is caused by hitting the "go back".

Only way to reduce the content is to go to one of the posts and putting "NM" no message in subject line and deleting the message.

** J I N X ** on all of you ( you type faster ) :woohoo:
    Billy
    Wilson, NC
    Large BGE - WiFi Stoker - Thermapen - 250 Cookbooks

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
  • thailandjohn
    thailandjohn Posts: 952
    Options
    Thanks for the help....I did hit the back key
  • Morro Bay Rich
    Morro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    Options
    All the above posts say the same thing but don't tell me how to back to my duplicate post so I can put NM in the title. Can anyone help me with that?
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Rich, open the post in question. If you were the author, you will see an EDIT button in the lower right hand corner. You will be able to change the title as well as delete the text.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Morro Bay Rich
    Morro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    Options
    Mike,
    Hallelujah. When I post from the iPad I get double posts unless I am very careful with my big hands. Now I know the answer I have been looking for. THANKS!!! :):)