Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pacific Northwest Evergreen Eggfest

Options
swamprb
swamprb Posts: 97
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Who's gonna be there and whatcha cookin'?

I'll be in the Pacific Northwest BBQ Association booth grillin' n' chillin'!

Stop by and say Hi!

Brian

Comments

• smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    I'll be there, first fest! Not cooking, but looking forward to it!
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    I'm making a bunch of stuff:
    Bacon wrapped tater tots
    ABT dip
    Grilled zucchino rolls
    grilled carrots
    shrimp nestodillas
    you had me at marshmallow

A couple of my other ides had to get canned due to not finding appropriate produce at the store this week. Corn is still not looking good, so no grilled corn salsa. Darn, and I was looking forward to trying that too.

I just got Chad's email that they're setting up on the blacktop this year. Such an improvement; I'm glad they decided to do that.

Got all my produce washed tonight. Got the car checked out (I'm continuing on down to Calif for the next 3 weeks--will be attending Eggs by the Bay on the 18th!). Just have to pack everything up tomorrow and get done in time to go see Thor at the 7:30 show.

Looking forward to a very fun weekend...
  • Ricklesss
    Ricklesss Posts: 391
    Options
    Dimple's mom,
    Thumbs up or thumb's down, on Thor?
    Have a blast at (both) Eggfests's...
    RicklesssssS in Oregon
  • Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    I don't know, I haven't seen it yet. I'll let you know. I've heard it's good so am hopeful.
  • jaydub58
    jaydub58 Posts: 2,167
    Options
    Rats! Just too much family stuff down here (mostly about great-grandkids) that can't be missed for us to get up there. Hopefully, next year.
    :P
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • bcdon
    bcdon Posts: 17
    Options
    I'll be there.. This is my first fest and I'll be taking a (my first too!) demo egg back to Canada with me! Really looking forward to it.