Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

8 Days To Go

Options
Chuck222
Chuck222 Posts: 67
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Counting down, eight days till the Eggs By The Bay EGGFest. Eight days until I can actually stop lurking on the site as a spectator and start participating in all the fun. Since ordering my large egg in May, I’ve frequented this forum in anticipation of BBQs to come. At first I visited the site in curiosity. Pretty soon, I started collecting recipes and making notes about how to smoke a brisket or a pizza or the best way to build a fire. My curiosity has blossomed into a full-blown obsession with all things EGG-related. It’s a little like the SNL skit with Christopher Walken where he says, “I’ve got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell…” Only in my case, the only prescription is more Big Green EGG. I don’t know who’s to thank or who’s to blame, but this stuff you guys are smoking is really contagious. B)

Comments