Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bookmark

Options
golffer
golffer Posts: 144
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
IT challenged! How do I bookmark a particulary good receipe or post?

Comments

• Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    Just as you would any other site you might visit. You could also save it as a text file in your recipe folder.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    It depends on which browser you are using. If you are using internet explorer then they are called "favorites". You choose favorites-->add to favorites. Or, there is a favorites button on the toolbar that opens a side panel.

The quickest way is to press ctrl+d and that brings up a new little window to create the favorite/bookmark. Ctrl+d also works for other browsers so this is nice. One tip is to give it a meaningful name or you might end up with 10 favorites all named eggheadforum.com :).

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• FloridaTexan
    Options
    I am sure there are many recipe programs out there.

I have had luck using Evernote. There is a plugin for the web browser where I click a button and it saves the page contents.
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.