Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Great use for leftover spatchcocked chicken

wkygrillerwkygriller Posts: 408
edited 6:33AM in EggHead Forum
We did a 6lb chicken on the egg Sunday night and had tons of leftovers. Pulled all the meat threw in onion, celery,seedless grapes, mayo, salt and pepper. Talk about a very tasty and easy dinner.
102_5039.jpg
·

Comments

• SheepDogSheepDog Posts: 176
    Chicken Salad sandwich, one of my favorites! Looks great!
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Way good eating for left overs Richard. :P
    ·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Also try chicken pot pies, enchiladas, even fettucini. It ALL improves with egged meat. Sammy looks top notch.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,926
    That is a great looking chicken salad sammich. I need to make some of those next time I have leftover chicken.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • wkygrillerwkygriller Posts: 408
    It had a slight smoky taste and was awesome on the croissant.
    ·
  • beesbees Posts: 335
    Great looking sandwich! I use the leftovers to make sour cream enchiladas, they are always enjoyed by everyone.Thanks for posting.Randy
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,623
    Yeah, bees, good in enchiladas; also good in tacos, burritos, yum yum yum!

:woohoo: :woohoo:
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·