Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks to all of the Peoria eggfest folk...

Options
TheDirtyBurger
TheDirtyBurger Posts: 846
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was at the in-laws house and did not have non-dial up access so I did not get a chance to post my debt to you all yet.

I just wanted to say thanks to everybody who helped put this fest on. This was my 2nd year cooking and my 2nd year having a god damn blast.

Ron - Thanks for staying on my ass to register. Things have been so busy. You and Pat are the best.

Brandon - Awesome pizza and company my friend

Chris - Thanks for the canopy, the music, and the company. Your family is amazing and I had a great time cooking with you.

Scott - Thanks for letting me use the table and the beer. You are an awesome cook, so what if your egg table is cinderblocks!

Tim - Great grub my friend, Tims are always at the top of my list

Seth - Great ribs, you will rot in hell for serving that sausage but not as much as...

Ben - You communist swine. I will get you back for those sausage shananigans. I enjoyed our time together, as always, even though it did not involve any toweling off of my drenched body

Russ, Peter, DB-Cooper-Lives, and anyone else I talked to in my heat stroke state of delirium - it was awesome.

I cannot wait until next year, but in the meantime I hope we can get an egghead-only get together. No sales pitches, no sponsors, just us cooking, drinking and having a great time.

Thanks again to everybody!

Comments