Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Last of the firehouse cooks!

• beesbees Posts: 335
    Congratulations! You have made a difference in alot of lives over the years serving your community and our country,and I'm sure your crew will not only miss you but the great cooks you shared. Good luck in your new position.Randy
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673

Congrats on your upcoming retirement!

I wouldn't be surprised if your crew shows
    up at your front door with empty plates! :laugh:
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Congratulations on the upcoming retirement Kendall!!
    What's next?
    Great looking food to share with some special co-workers.
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    Thanks Molly!! goin to work for the state department of emergency management, thought I might learn a little something different, nights, weekends and holidays off, maybe more time for fests!!
    Thanks Dan, yeah they have already threatened to drop uncooked things off at the door for me to smoke!! :laugh:
    Thanks Randy, I am lucky to have been able to spend the last 24 years doing what I enjoy, not everybody gets to do that!!
    Thanks, there are some good folks there!
    Ha ha ha we might have been piling bones up in front of him for the picture!! :laugh: :laugh: Thanks Leroy!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thats how you get to be a hot head :laugh: :laugh:
    Thanks Dean, it will be a change!
    no it doesnt, they have made that clear!!
    Thanks Bobby!!
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,350
    Congratulations or your retirement. lots more time for eggin :woohoo:
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    Good luck, I hope you enjoy your new job ;)
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Congratulations on the retirement....those boys are sure going to miss you - looks like they were chowing down on some fantastic treats! So what are you going to do with all the new-found time on your hands....surely you'll egg a little something every now and then???? :laugh: ;)
    Thanks jo Jo!
    Thanks Joan!!
    Oh yeah, gotta keep eggin', hopefully a little more home time, and maybe a few more fests!! :)
  • DrugCoderDrugCoder Posts: 218
    Congrats on your retirement!

And thank you so much for your service!