Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Flay's new BBQ show

AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
edited 7:15AM in EggHead Forum
Its on right now and he is smoking salmon on an XL. -RP
·

Comments

• outrageousoutrageous Posts: 529
    watching it now... need to tell him, no need to soak the wood chips...
    ·
  • SmokinbSmokinb Posts: 99
    What's the show called?
    ·
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 529
    bf's barbecue addiction,,, it is on the food network..
    ·
  • MeatMattMeatMatt Posts: 16
    Wow he is closing - dropping the egg lid hard!!
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Yes he did. -RP
    ·
  • He called it the Big Green ceramic smoker....
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    If he gets a flash back, I think I will $hit! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Wait a minute.... let me guess...... does he somehow wiggle a tamale or some blue corn chips into the show? Heheheee. Heehe
    Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
    ·
  • That would be funny! Did it myself last night...stupid me..but I laughed, only forearm hair.
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Dang Jerry, how do you think I keep my eyebrows trimmed so neatly? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,677
    He's definitely not an Egghead, yet.

Spring "Big Green Ceramic Cooker Cooker" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
    ·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    That's what editing is for :P You didn't think they'd have Bobby on-camera going "#$Q%^*!!!" after he singed all the hair off his arm did you?
    ·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    We must dress him in a green Mao suit and send him to Egghead Reeducation Camp where he will confess the false consciousness that led him to use Weber equipment and briquettes. He will then be required to memorize all the quotations contained in the Little Green Book and recite them on demand. :woohoo:
    ·
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    I guess the BGE didn't pay for the advertising.
    ·
  • JasperJasper Posts: 378
    Haha, I did the exact same thing last night!
    ·
  • fasteddiemfasteddiem Posts: 212
    It was pretty cool to see Big Green Egg in the credits!
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,458
    Well, most of the show was good, but did he blow it on serving the dungeness crab! Those who love dungeness (like me), know that to serve them, after they are cooked, you pry off the back shell and then sluice them with water to clean out the gills and other non-eating stuff. Eating them the way he showed, without cleaning, would have you munching on some pretty unappetizing crap! No doubt Bobby is a good chef, his crab experience is probably limited to those eastern babies.
    Oh, well, just ignore that part if you ever get lucky enough to tie into a two-plus pound dungeness.

:sick:
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·