Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

3 days of pearls in a row. Now I need a break.

HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
edited 3:10PM in EggHead Forum
Gormet hotdogs and beans. Put some Carnavore bbq in it. It gave it some zip. Also dropped my Shun knife on the floor. It bounced up and nearly cut my foot off.
b8e4de72.jpg
8e4f6709.jpga970ea81.jpg
·

Comments

• Seriously, that is not your hairy ankle, I hope. I guess we could all use a little help with our knife skills!!! I think the first rule is you have to hold onto it.
    I still like Hebrew National hot dogs.
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    With or without skin?
    ·
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    Take it easy. I like a hot dog once in awhile but but I could not eat them 3 days in a row.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Gary
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please tell me I'm interpreting that wrong !!!

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
    Day one test.
    Day two Meal.
    Day Three hot dog and beans to use up package.
    ·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,717
    Pearl's are the Best Hot Dog...Ever!
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

I have drawn my own blood with my Shun's but I have to admit it has never been from my ankle! Those things are good for doing surgery and I have great respect for them. When I first got mine I was admiring how sharp the tips were on them by feeling them with the pad of my thumb. A couple minutes later I couldn't figure out where the blood was coming from! :laugh:

The Pearls look great, I wish I could eat baked beans but the carbs are a no go. Those look fantastic!

Blair

·
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    You talking hot dogs or ankles? :whistle:
    ·
    You are. The only difference I see is the skin, or caseing. Was asking if the HN was with or without.
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Ouch! Good looking dogs though. I have that same china pattern.
    ·
  • I don't know if HN are skinless or not. I have checked all over their website and no mention of skin or no skin.
    ·
    I believe in fine dinnerware
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,277
    EGGARY wrote:
    Take it easy. I like a hot dog once in awhile but but I could not eat them 3 days in a row.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Gary
    In college sometimes I had to; damn ISU cafeteria system! :angry:

I've never scored a spiral on any hot dogs I've made; would think you'd lose too much moisture that way... :huh:

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Ouch! :(

I'll have to try a Pearl dog if they ever begin to sell them in my town.
    ·