Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brisket, Sausage & Ham Cook

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
343528%3A323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A4%3D933%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3B4%3A%3A6465ot1lsi
<p />I had a small brisket to cook and decided to see if I could add some smoke flavor to some turkey sausages and turkey ham (Yes, I'm still on the diet). Here's what it looked like during the cook. The brisket was tender as can be and loaded with flavor. So were the sausages. I'll try the turkey ham tomorrow for breakfast.[p]Spring "Three Birds With One Stone" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    Spring Chicken,[p]The before pic looks pretty. Ok, give us the after picture now. (grin)[p]Please let me know how the turkey ham turned out.[p]Cheers,[p]GrillMeister

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    GrillMeister,
    Sorry, no "after" picture, but the brisket was among my better ones and the sausage was much better than I expected. The ham is scheduled for breakfast this morning. Turkey meat for breakfast just doesn't taste as good as pork, but surely giving it a bit of smoke flavor can't hurt. I'll let you know how it turned out.[p]Spring Chicken

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    Had some of the Turkey Ham for breakfast. Very good. It had a nice smoke flavor and ham texture but without tasting like ham. We'll probably do that again.[p]Spring Chicken